It’s just days until the New Rock – it’s time to decorate the yalinka. It is important to adhere to the safety rules in order to prevent fires.
RBC-Ukraine informs about this after sending messages to the press service of the DSNS of Ukraine and the press service of Bershad City for the sake of it.
New yalinkas are now available for sale. This attribute is sacred to bring joy and a calm atmosphere to the skin. However, it is important to remember that the yalinka can become a cause of fire.
To avoid inconveniences, ritualists should install the yalinka on a stable basis, ensuring against a possible fall.
In addition, in order for the celebration of the holy day and the new saints to take place without burning, it is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
- install the skiff at least on the subway near the scorching equipment, in the presence of open fire and furniture;
- do not use self-made or uncertified electric garlands;
- do not use candles, sparklers, etc. for illumination;
- do not decorate the yalin with cotton wool, paper, or whole cloth toys;
- Switch off the Yuletide illumination from the socket when leaving the hut.
Following these simple rules will help you safely install the boat and enjoy the holy without worries.
Read terms and important information about the war between Russia and Ukraine on the RBC channel – Ukraine on Telegram