fire in the port of Feodosia, photo: Astra
After the destruction of the Russian large landing ship Novocherkassk, the occupiers cordoned off the central area of the city of Feodosia and intensified checks of local residents.
Source : Center for National Resistance
Verbatim : “After the destruction of the Novocherkassk landing craft, the enemy surrounded the central district of the city of Feodosia and intensified checks of locals on the streets.”
Details: According to the resistance, the occupiers are looking for informants who, in their opinion, are monitoring the port.
In addition, the invaders “are trying to prevent information leakage about the extent of damage to the port infrastructure.”
- At about 3 a.m. on December 26, explosions occurred in the Feodosia region of occupied Crimea. It was reported that a ship allegedly carrying Iranian ammunition was blown up and a fire broke out in the port.
- Air Force Commander Lieutenant General Nikolai Oleshchuk confirmed that Ukrainian defenders blew up the Russian large landing ship Novocherkassk in occupied Feodosia.
- Later it became known that the Novocherkassk landing craft was destroyed by cruise missiles from tactical aviation of the Air Force.
- The Russian Ministry of Defense reported that the Novocherkassk landing craft was damaged in Feodosia that night “while repelling an attack by the Ukrainian Armed Forces using aircraft guided missiles.”
- According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, “during the anti-aircraft battle, two Ukrainian Su-24s that were launching missiles were destroyed by air defense systems.” The Air Force of the Ukrainian Armed Forces denied this.