FIRE IN THE PORT OF FEODOSIA, PHOTO: ASTRA
At least 19 Russian sailors were wounded and 33 are listed as missing after the Ukrainian Armed Forces struck the Novocherkassk landing ship near the port of temporarily occupied Feodosia.
Source : Astra telegram channel with reference to its sources, “Agency”
Details: According to the publication, at the time of the attack on the night of December 26, there were 77 sailors on the ship. In addition to missing persons, 19 sailors were injured.
Crimean pseudo-head Sergei Aksenov previously reported one dead and four wounded civilians as a result of the attack at the port.
The fact that there were sailors on the Novocherkassk ship during the attack was also previously reported by the Russian publication Agency. According to him, at least two officers could have been on the ship at the time of the impact.
- At about 3 a.m. on December 26, explosions occurred in the Feodosia region of occupied Crimea. It was reported that a ship allegedly carrying Iranian ammunition was blown up and a fire broke out in the port.
- Air Force Commander Lieutenant General Nikolai Oleshchuk confirmed that Ukrainian defenders blew up the Russian large landing ship Novocherkassk in occupied Feodosia.
- Later it became known that the Novocherkassk landing craft was destroyed by cruise missiles from tactical aviation of the Air Force.
- The Russian Ministry of Defense reported that the Novocherkassk landing craft was damaged in Feodosia that night “while repelling an attack by the Ukrainian Armed Forces using aircraft guided missiles.”
- According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, “during the anti-aircraft battle, two Ukrainian Su-24s that were launching missiles were destroyed by air defense systems.” The Air Force of the Ukrainian Armed Forces denied this.