Russia's statements about the consequences of the strike on Kharkov are painful nonsense.
This was stated by a representative of the Main Directorate Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Andrey Yusov in a commentary to Ukrayinska Pravda, writes the department’s press service.
“We can report that during the latest terrorist act of the Russian Federation and the missile attack on Kharkov yesterday, not a single employee of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Moscow Defense Ministry, nor a single soldier of the special unit of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Moscow Defense Ministry “Kraken”, was injured,” said Andrey Yusov.
He recalled that the Russian Federation had once again attacked civilian targets in the center of Kharkov.
“This is a constant practice of the Russian Federation and its terrorist missile strikes, which are directed specifically against civilian infrastructure and civilians. All other statements about the imaginary “impressions” of representatives of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the MOU are another painful fantasy of people living in a parallel reality and waging a genocidal war against Ukraine, for that, of course, they will be punished,” Andrey Yusov emphasized.
Shelling of Kharkov on December 30
- Russian troops carried out more than 6 strikes on Kharkov on Saturday evening, there was damage to civilian infrastructure and houses, among the victims were children.
- Later, the head of the Kharkov OVA Oleg Sinegubov reported that the infidels struck the central part of Kharkov.
- The Ministry of Health reported that as a result of shelling by Russian missiles, the buildings of three medical institutions were damaged in Kharkov. None of the patients of medical institutions or medical staff of hospitals were injured.
- At midnight, the Kharkov regional prosecutor's office reported that the number of victims had increased to 26 people.
- The National Police said that during the night massive During the shelling of Kharkov on December 30, the infidels hit the Kharkiv Palace hotel and a residential building with Iskander-M missiles.