Russian troops showed up at the exit from Ivanivsky (at the exit from d Bakhmut). They also recently confirmed the call for a daylong approach from Donetsk due to the renewal of mechanized attacks in this area. Positional battles continued as they approached Donetsk in the area of Novomikhailivka, Georgiyivka and Pobeda.
RBC-Ukraine reports this with a message to the Institute for Secondary War (ISW).
Operation No. 1 – Lugansk region < p>31 today, positional battles on Kup'yansky were directly fought, and there were no confirmed changes on this front line.
Russian and Ukrainian reports indicate that positional battles took place:
- for the day's retreat from Kup'yanska in the Sinkivka area;
- for the day's retreat from Kup'yanska in the Kislivka area, Kotlyarivka, Tabaivka, Berestovy and Krokhmalny.
For 31 days, positional battles in the Kreminnaya area continued, despite the confirmed changes on this front line did not happen.
Rus Yiski and Ukrainian dzherela reported that positional battles were taking place:
- at the entrance to Kreminna in the area of Terniv, Torskogo and Yampolivka;
- at the afternoon entrance to Kreminna near Dibrovka and Kuzminogo; and the same day as Kreminnaya Bilya Bilogorivka (12 km on the same day from Kreminnaya Street).
Operation No. 2 – Donetsk region
The Russian army recently confirmed an offensive in the Bakhmut area due to positional battles, which are worrying in this area for 31 days. The footage, published on the 30th of today, shows that the Russian troops have emerged on the way out of Ivanovsky (on the way out of Bakhmut).
Ukrainian and Russian troops reported that the position and fought:
- for daytime entry from Bakhmut in the area of Bogdanivka;
- for entry from Bakhmut in the area of Khromovy and Ivanivsky;
- for daytime entry from Bakhmut in the area of Klishchivka and Andriivka.
- at the daytime entry from Avdiivka in the Stepovoy area;
- from the Avdiivka Coke and Chemical Plant at the daytime entry into Avdiivka;
- at the daytime and daytime arrival of Avdiivka;
- at the daytime approach from Avdiivka in the area of Pervomaisky and Nevelskoy.
The Russian military recently confirmed an offensive in the Avdiivka area to combat positional battles that have been troubling this area for 31 days. The footage, published on the 31st day, shows that Russian soldiers have emerged from the streets of Sportivna near the abandoned residential area of Avdiivka.
Ukrainian and Russian officials reported that Positional battles took place:
Russian military recently confirmed the schedule for a daily entry into Donetsk at the hour of renovation of the machinery Called attacks in this area.
The footage, published on the 30th, shows that the Russian troops woke up at the approach to Solodkoye (about 7 km away from the previous approach to Novomikhaylivka), and show that the Russian troops recognized the loss of an important And the amount of armored vehicles is close to the hour of attacks in this area.< /p>
The footage, published on the 30th, shows that the Russian troops have arrived on their final descent from Novomikhaylivka (on their final approach from Donetsk).
Ukrainian and Russian Dzherel reported that positional battles were taking place on the day entry from Donetsk in the area of Novomikhaylivka, Georgiyivka and Pobeda.
In the words of ISW, 31 sichnya Russian armies stuck out border region of the Donetsk-Zaporizk region.
The Ukrainian General Staff was informed that the Ukrainian troops defeated the attack of the Russian troops on the outskirts of Priyutnoye.
31 days of positional fighting continued at the end of the Zaporizhzhya region, after confirmation of changes in the there was no expansion of the line to the front.
< p>Similarly, positional battles continued on the left bank of the Kherson region near the Krynki region.
On geo-linked footage published on 31 September, it is clear that in the Krynki region there will continue to be militant activities from the Russian 337 Airborne Regiment (Airborne Forces) (104th Airborne Division).
Read terms and important information about the war between Russia and Ukraine on the RBC-Ukraine channel on Telegram.