The pressure on water bodies in Ukraine is already too thin and is becoming a real problem for those who want to leave on her. We won’t be able to tell you how to behave correctly in your work, since a superordinate situation has arisen (NS).
RBC-Ukraine reports about this through communications to the Head Office of the DSNS of Ukraine in the Kharkiv region.
Heads neither rules
- you can only go out on the ice in persistent frosty weather;
- it is forbidden to go out on the ice; tubing from a steep bank on the lack of confidence in the importance and thickness of the ice;
- it is forbidden to gather in large groups in one place during a crisis;
- you cannot go out on the ice: there is a river near the place; at the end of a small flowing river near this place; for the evidence of frozen boards, sticks and other objects; at the drop of a raznogo fermented ice; under the hour of a strong change in temperature and warming;
- encourage your children and explain to them the dangers of a thin krieg.
What to do, as the NS has become
As you have become superfluous, or you have become a witness of this, – do not call, call the Service at number 101 or 112!
As it was reported, a 51-year-old resident of a village in the Kiev region drowned under the ice on the river, dragging his head dog. A long-legged one fell through the water during an hour of walking.
It seems that in Novovolinskaya three schoolchildren fell through the ice and spent more than a year near the cold water. Two children were taken to hospital, and doctors spent 4 years trying to keep them alive in intensive care.
Read terms and important information about the war between Russia and Ukraine on the RBC-Ukraine channel on Telegram.