The ZSU Commander-in-Chief Oleksandr Sirsky and the Chief of the General Staff Anatoly Bargilevich repelled the intercessors.
RBC-Ukraine informs about this in response to the statement of President Volodymyr Zelensky.
“We are continuing to re-invigorate the management team in the Defense Forces. Now, before the introduction of new rules, people who are well known in the army and who themselves know well what the army needs are starting. The military commanders of this war, whose “I’ll be the best one on the foreign-army level,” said the head powers.
So, according to Zelensky, the intercessors of the head commander of Sirsky became:
- Colonel Vadim Sukharevsky (responsible for unmanned systems and the development of the use of drones by our soldiers) ;
- Colonel Andriy Lebedenko (responsible for innovation, the technological component of the army and combat systems).
And the intercessors of the new Chief of the General Staff, as the newly elected president, were:
- Brigadier General Volodymyr Gorbatyuk (operational work, staff work, planning, management);
- Brigadier General Oleksiy Shevchenko (logistics, maximum logistics in our army);
- Brigadier General Mykhailo Drapatiy ( preparation and clear training of military personnel).
“The weight of real evidence of combat commanders, combat brigades, our sub-units, which prompted a clear system of training soldiers and assessment and analysis of combat actions, – weight this information may be implementation for the success of the Ukrainian Defense Forces,” Zelensky said.
Reshuffles in the ZSU
This year Zelensky replaced the head commander of the ZSU and the chief of the General Staff. The replacement of Valery Zaluzhny was appointed Oleksandr Sirsky, and the replacement of Serhiy Shaptali – Anatoly Bargilevich.
According to RBC-Ukraine, there are still not all the appointments that can be included in the ZSU. More details about upcoming personnel decisions can be found in the materials of RBC-Ukraine.
Read terms and important information about the war between Russia and Ukraine on the RBC-Ukraine channel in Telegram.