Certain categories of Ukrainians can count on an increase in the size of their pension benefit, provided that they meet one of several criteria.
About some pensioners of our country have the right to receiving an increase of 837 hryvnia/monthly, writes NBN, referring to government decree No. 261, published on the official page of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
In particular, in the current year, the above-described allowance is due in the event that the person meets all the specified criteria:
- is at least 80 years old,
- lives outside the family, alone;
- needs regular care for health reasons;
- receives an “age-related” pension benefit;
- does not receive a disability pension.
However, to confirm a health condition that requires constant care, the following package of documentation should be provided:
- conclusion of the medical commission regarding the need for regular care;
- an extract from the Pension Fund certifying that the senior citizen is not being paid other allowances for retirement.
Previously we wrote about how much experience is needed to retire in 2024.