The head of the public relations service of the command of the Ground Forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Vladimir Fityo, spoke about the situation in the Kupyansky direction. He also said whether there are alarm bells for Kharkov, which the occupiers allegedly plan to attack, according to statements in foreign media.
On the air of a national telethon, a representative of the Ground Forces said that Putin’s troops have no important successes in the Kupyansk direction, the defenders are in active defense and, at best, attack the enemy, NBN reports.
Fityo assured that the residents of Kharkov can rest easy for now. He recalled that the Russians have not abandoned their plans to seize our entire country, however, there are no alarm bells for the regional center yet.
We recall that last week the British publication The Telegraph published an article in which it stated, that the “second army of the world” could launch a new big offensive near Kharkov on January 15. The Armed Forces of Ukraine and the regional military administration commented on the material of the foreign media.