Putin’s army, on the morning of this weekend, again carried out a missile attack on our country, while at least 20 air attack weapons were not shot down by Ukrainian air defense, but were “suppressed” by electronic warfare means, as a result of which just fell.
O  ;that this morning, January 13, soldiers of the terrorist state used various types of missiles, as well as Russian-Iranian kamikaze drones, some of which were eliminated, writes NBN, citing the Telegram channel Air Forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
As it became known, in total, the defenders of the Ukrainian sky detected launches of 40 enemy targets:
- 7 modified S-300/S-400 anti-aircraft missiles from the Belgorod region of the Russian Federation;
- 3 “Geraney2-Shahedov136/131” from the Kursk region of the Russian Federation;
- 6 hypersonic “Daggers” from the MiG-31K fighters from the Tambov side;
- about 12 winged X-101/X-555/X-55 from the sides of Tu-95MS strategic bombers from the sky over the Caspian Sea;
- 6 X-22 cruise missiles from the boards of Tu-22M3 bombers from the Bryansk region;
- 2 X-31P guided air missiles from the boards of Su-35 fighter-bombers in the Kherson region;
- 4 X-59 guided air missiles from the boards of Su-34 fighter-bombers from the Bryansk region.
Thanks to the effective combat work of the forces and means of the Air Force interacting with the air defense of the Defense Forces, we managed to “land”:
- 7 winged X-101/X-555/X-55;
- 1 controlled X-59 air missile.
We previously wrote about that the Dnepropetrovsk Air Force reported about the “arrival” of Russian missiles at the administrative center of the region.