Finally, in Ukraine it is allowed to stay in shelters during air raids with pets. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine has abolished the rule on non-admission and now animals are allowed entry, says WomanEL.
Animals are allowed entry. Source: Instagram
In December, the organization’s lawyers approached the leadership of the Ministry of Internal Affairs with a proposal to change and update the ministry’s order, dated 2018, containing this provision.
Guns N' Roses released a psychedelic music video generated by AIIs it okay to complain about your job, even if you adore it?
Now not allowing an animal into a shelter is a violation,
animal rights activists UAnimals note.
According to the new document, people entering a shelter with pets animals must be kept in separate rooms or secluded places. Also, pet owners must ensure:
- continuous supervision of animals;
- necessary conditions that meet the biological, species and individual characteristics of the pet;
- safety surrounding people and animals, as well as property from harm to pets;
- safety of the accompanied pet;
- compliance with the requirements of sanitary, hygienic and veterinary standards and regulations.
Now you can take pets into the shelter. Source: Instagram
Animals that may pose a danger must be on a leash, and certain breeds included in the list of dangerous dog breeds must be muzzled.
We previously wrote how to help homeless animals survive winter: 5 tips for those who care.