Photo: Ukraine is under attack, the occupiers fired missiles from Tu-95 bombers (Getty Images) Author: Maria Kucheryavets
After the evening attack by the Shaheds, Russian troops began to massively fire at Ukraine from strategic aviation. It is known that missiles “arrived” in Kharkov, and drones hit Lvov, and explosions also occurred in Kyiv and Dnieper.
RBC-Ukraine in the material below has collected everything that is known about the massive attack at this moment.
Briefly about the main thing
- In Odessa , late in the evening, one of the high-rise buildings was damaged as a result of the Shahed attack. The fire was extinguished.
- The Lviv region was attacked by at least 10 Shaheds. There is a fire at a critical infrastructure facility in Lviv.
- Kharkov found itself under a massive attack. The Russians attacked with two types of missiles – S-300 and Kh-22. Now we know about at least 8 arrivals in the city, there are problems with the supply of electricity for transport. Explosions in Kharkov continue.
- In the Sumy region, the enemy preliminarily launched a missile attack on Konotop. It is known that three people were injured; an apartment building and a car service station were damaged. The car caught fire.
- Explosions are heard in Kiev, Dnieper, Odessa .
The Russian cruise missile attack is currently ongoing. There is danger all over the country.
The news is being updated…