At this stage of the war, Russia’s strategy is absolutely clear and insightful. Vorog plans to “outstay” the pro-Ukrainian coalition, provoke tension in various parts of the world, and not just that.
RBC-Ukraine reports this via a message sent to the Telegram channel of the Governor of the Office of President Mykhailo Podolyak.
< p >As Podolyak explained, Russia's strategy is to:
- “outlast” the democratic regions, as well as the pro-Ukrainian coalition. Keep your mood in check so as not to categorically fail and not bear responsibility for your wrongdoings;
- to provoke any tensions, escalations and conflicts in different parts of the world in order to divert global resources from Ukraine.
- carry out massive shelling of Ukraine in order to provoke humanitarian disasters and achieve valid genocidal goals;
- systematically bombard the front-line areas of Ukraine, and use this as a basic argument: “fight us and continue and rely on our minds.”
- continue the “meat” assault on priority areas so that you want the same results. This will help to justify internal militarization.
- form a stable alliance with the “maximally negative regimes” – Iran and the DPRK;
- Obbyg of the irrigation of the propaganda, get off in the pidsumki of the vocated campanium key of the democratic Krsan. zastosovuvat,” adding the head to the Office of the President.
Read terms and important information about the war between Russia and Ukraine on the RBC-Ukraine channel on Telegram.