• 28/02/2024 00:50

A geriatric boarding house caught fire in Lviv, there is a victim

More than 200 people were evacuated.

A geriatric boarding house caught fire in Lviv, there is a victim

Fire in a geriatric boarding house in Lvov on January 28, 2024

About Lvov

> This was reported by the State Service of Ukraine for Emergency Situations.

The fire broke out on the evening of January 28 in one of the rooms on the second floor of the five-story building.

A geriatric boarding house caught fire in Lviv, there is a victim

A geriatric boarding house caught fire in Lviv, there is a victim

When firefighters arrived at the call site, the second floor was filled with smoke. Rescuers rescued a man from a smoke-filled room, and also evacuated 130 people along with members of the National Police and the staff of the establishment.

At 20:27, the fire was extinguished on an area of ​​10 sq.m.

The cause of the fire is being determined by law enforcement.

The Lviv City Council reported that an elderly man died as a result of the fire. “The cause of death is numerous burns and poisoning by combustion products,” the press service reported and added that in total more than 200 people were evacuated.

lb.ua

Leave a Reply