Despite the fact that society is mainly fascinated by flagship smartphones, even the budget version of the device has hidden potential.
About how to turn a “state employee” into a relatively stable and “powerful” device , writes “NBN”, referring to the thematic portal Gizchina.
In particular, to improve the performance and reliability of the “gadget”, you must follow the following rules:
- regularly update software, clear cache data and remove unnecessary applications, and also use light versions of applets, the so-called “Go”, which work a little faster than standard versions;
- save battery power by adjusting the brightness display and close background applications by turning on battery saving mode;
- examine photos and videos taken by default, and find alternative applications that expand the potential of built-in cameras;
- install proven security app, check app permissions and use strong passwords;
- replace the battery if needed;
- enable developer options to access hidden settings, which can be disabled /enable additional features.
We previously wrote about what to do if your smartphone quickly discharges in the cold.