The head of the regional military administration, Yuriy Malashko, commented on the morning shelling of Zaporozhye by Russian occupation forces. The official reported with what missiles the troops of the aggressor country struck the city.
On Monday, January 8, during a briefing, the head of the Zaporozhye OVA said that this morning the army of the Russian Federation attacked Zaporozhye with S-300 missiles and, previously, Iskander-M ballistic missiles , writes NBN with reference to Ukrinform.
According to the official, the occupiers began shelling the regional center at 07:00, the strikes were carried out until 07:21. Five hits were recorded in the city, two of which were in open areas, three on infrastructure.
In his Telegram channel, Malashko said that five victims of the morning attack are in hospitals, one of them is in serious condition. condition.
Note that today the Russian invaders also attacked Krivoy Rog, Dnepropetrovsk region. The head of the city's Defense Council, Alexander Vilkul, said that the Russian Armed Forces fired at least nine missiles, describing the consequences of the strikes.