• 25/04/2024 10:30

Payments of compensation for housing destroyed as a result of the war will start in Ukraine: instructions

 В Украине стартуют выплаты компенсаций за разрушенное в результате войны жилье: инструкция

Photo: Payments of compensation for housing destroyed as a result of the war are starting in Ukraine (Vitaly Nosach, RBC-Ukraine) Author: Sergey Pyshkin

Ukraine has begun to pay compensation to Ukrainians whose homes were destroyed by the Russians.

This was reported by RBC-Ukraine with reference to the Facebook page of the Minister of Development of Communities, Territories and Infrastructure of Ukraine Alexander Kubrakov.

In order to obtain a housing certificate and purchase a new home you must:

  • submit an information message about destroyed housing through the application or portal “Diya”, CNAP or a notary;
  • submit an application for a housing certificate through the “Action” application in the “Ednovlennya” section;
  • the local government commission processes the application and generates a housing certificate;
  • the certificate will indicate the exact amount of compensation from the state that you can count on;
  • Having chosen housing and agreed with the seller on the purchase, you need to submit an application for booking funds through the “Diya” application;
  • now you need to contact a notary or state registrar and terminate the ownership of the destroyed housing;
  • After this, the notary will be able to formalize the purchase and sale transaction.

The list of notaries who are connected to the Register of Damaged and Destroyed Property can be found here.

If the selected property value is higher than the cost of the certificate, you can pay extra from your own funds.

Read urgent and important messages about Russia's war against Ukraine on the RBC-Ukraine Telegram channel.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *