• 12/04/2024 12:59

Mustache – F'yuri. The supercomputer saved the suspense before the battle of champions

The piece of intelligence did not fail to respect the first duel for the title of absolute champion of the world in heavy vehicles in a trivial hour between Ukrainian Oleksandr Usyk and British boxer Tyson Fury.

This is reported by RBC-Ukraine in a post to The Sun.

Bey Usyk – Fury is guilty of being arrested on the 17th in the Arabian capital Er-Riyadi. The boxers will enter the ring at the Kingdom Arena. The two Ukrainians and the British control all important belts – WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO and WBC.

Supercomputer Betsie predicted a major defeat in boxing. The chances of the “Gypsy King” look great – 52% probability of victory. The machine staked 44% on Usik’s potential success. The bag, which is unpopular with boxing, has low popularity (less than 4%).

Previously, the Ukrainian called the main superiority over Fyury for treating the body before the fight. A mustache of twists that moved in “mind games” with the Briton. At the end of the round, he had already “penetrated” his opponent’s head.

What is known about the biy Usik – F’urie

The fight will determine the first absolute champion in the most important vase for many years. Survive the battle to become the first absolute champion of the world in heavyweight with the watch of Lennox Lewis.

The Ukrainian has collected a whole collection of belts – WBA, WBO, IBO, IBF. Natomist “Gypsy King” controls the WBC title in 2020. After receiving Saudi Arabia, Usyk got a rematch with the British Joshua, and Fury recently fought with Ngannou.

Even before the fight, a number of contenders appeared for the first fight with the absolute champion of the new status. Among them is the obligatory IBF contender Hrgovic, as well as the lack of heavy weight of the remaining rocks on the team of Wilder, Parker and Joshua.

Before the word, we previously collected heads from the fight between Usyk and Fury in a special selection. < /p>

Read terms and important information about the war between Russia and Ukraine on the RBC-Ukraine channel in Telegram.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *